The King's Journey to Rejection
March 20, 2016 Pastor: Wade Grubbs
Passage: Mark 11:1–11:14
March 20, 2016
Pastor Wade Grubbs
The King’s Journey to Rejection
3 Perspectives of the Messiah’s entrance into Jerusalem
2. The Crowd’s
3. The Religious Leaders’
The only perspective worth having is perspective #1.
1. The Orchestrated Entry of King Jesus.
Living What We Learn:
1. Humble yourself like Christ.
2. Trust that God is both good and sovereign when facing tragedy and pain.
3. Glory in God’s love for sinners.
4. Are you prepared to meet Christ when He returns as Judge?